The history bit
- Construction of an oil storage facility in New Ross
- Commenced trading in New Ross in 1978
- Acquired storage facilities in Dundalk
- Negotiated supply agreement with Whitegate Refinery Cork
- Acquired Ormonde Oil in 1985
- Established a network of Service Stations and branded Authorised Distributors
- The Direct to Consumer business is setup, serving domestic home heating oil and commercial customers
- Acquired Halpin Oil
- Stafford Holdings acquires the Clashfern Group, merging Campus Oil & Stafford Oil
- Acquired O’Neill Oil
- The business is rebranded as Campus Oil
- Acquired the Clarke Group
- The business is centralised at a new head office in Sandyford Dublin
- 2013: A new flagship service station is opened at East Wall Road Dublin
- 2014: Dunkeen Oil is appointed as an Authorised Distributor
- 2015: McGuckian Oil is appointed as a Authorised Distributor for Cork
- 2015: Campus Oil relocates head office to La Vallee House Bray
This decade so far…..
- 2021: Campus Oil join DCC Oil Ireland
The four channels of Campus Oil’s fuel distribution are:
- Direct to the consumer (home heating, commercial & agri)
- Retail service/petrol stations
- Wholesale supply to third party distributors
- Fuel cards
Campus Oil is a subsidiary of DCC plc and is the largest supplier of oil direct to the customer in the eastern half of Ireland.
Campus Oil distributes from 12 locations stretching from Counties Louth to Wexford, and operates a network of authorised distributors across the midland, west coast and Munster regions.
This extensive supply network coupled with service excellence and leading-edge technology places Campus Oil at the forefront of oil distribution in the country.
DCC Oil Ireland
Campus Oil is a subsidiary of DCC plc. DCC is a broadly based group, employing c 12,500 people across four focused divisions: DCC LPG, DCC Retail & Oil, DCC Healthcare and DCC Technology.