Job Opening: Oil Tanker Delivery Driver
WHO WE ARE:
We are Proudly Irish, Fiercely Competitive and above all a Customer Obsessed Team.
Campus Oil Ltd. is Ireland’s largest online oil Companies supplying directly via our Direct to Consumer (DTC) division and through our extensive authorised distributor (AD) network.
Location: Regional Position with head office based in Bray, Co. Wicklow
Reporting To: Head of Operations
We’re obsessed about our customers and as an Oil Delivery Driver your role influences our competitiveness. As an Oil Delivery Driver you are responsible for representing the Campus Oil brand by delivering a trusted and engaging service to our customers.
Working collaboratively with the Call Centre and Routing teams the ambition is to deliver a competitive service that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
Reporting directly into the Head of Operations, we expect our teams to be open and honest in all aspects of their role.
To continuously deliver our competitive ambition, as an Oil Delivery Driver you are expected to attend and participate in all company training and awareness programmes.
- Proudly represent Campus Oil when communicating with internal and external customers
- Display a can do attitude aiming to exceed expectations of our customers
- Show respect and an engaging manner when delivering oil
- Maintain positive and authentic relations with existing customers
- Adhere to road traffic legislations and Company policies and procedures when driving and parking your truck to ensure at all times you put safety first while displaying a courteous manner
- Ensure the best care and use of the Company’s vehicle and equipment
- Conduct pre-use vehicle checks and report any defects immediately to on-duty router
- Report any accidents and vehicle/third party damage immediately to on-duty router
Vehicle Loading and Delivery
- At all times handle oil giving due care and regard to the environment. Report any spillage immediately to protect all stakeholders.
- Safely complete all vehicle loading/unloading activities and customer deliveries in accordance with legal standards and Company procedures. Complete a dynamic risk assessment prior to loading/unloading and undertaking customer delivery.
- Load your vehicle taking into consideration delivery route and load distribution required for each day
- Responsible for completion of the drivers stock reconciliation sheet on a daily basis ensuring stocks are recorded accurately and correctly
- Complete the loading docket for each loading to your truck. Ensure all delivery dockets and paperwork are completed and returned on a daily basis
- Ensure all payments received from customers are crosschecked with your daily reconciliation sheet and securely returned to depot/office.
- Ensure Driver Handheld unit is used in accordance with training and user manual
- Should you have an accident or damage a third party property, it is your responsibility to ensure that you adhere to the accident policy to protect the safety of yourself, others and the Company
- In accordance with the Driver delivery charter, spills or fuel incidents must be reported immediately after occurrence
- It is your responsibility to ensure you adhere to full compliance with driving hours regulation
We are competitive about delivering the best quality service and look for individuals to share this passion. We want you to be a success and look for the following skills and qualities to achieve results together.
- Proudly Irish
- Fiercely Competitive
- Customer Obsessed
- Displays a commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills to develop authentic customer relationships focussed on finding the right solution for a shared goal
- Never misses a thing as attention to detail is consistently exceptional and displays a responsible approach for health and safety
- Always organised, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment to achieve results effectively within a timeframe set
- Full clean Irish drivers licence
- Hold a current and valid HGV licence
- Possess a current ADR certificate (Packages and Tankers). Undertake ADR training at the required intervals to maintain your ADR certificate
- Must hold a relevant CPC certificate. Complete relevant CPC training modules to maintain your CPC certificate
Apply in strict confidence to Pádraig Ó Maolcatha by email Padraig.OMaolcatha@campusoil.ie