Campus Oil has a vacancy for a Full-Time Oil Tanker Driver in Dublin South/Wicklow. This position is based in Dublin South & Wicklow and will deliver to our domestic and commercial customers in the surrounding area.
Reporting to Operations Manager, the candidate will be responsible for: Load, Transport and the Delivery of oil in a prompt, professional and safe manner in accordance with company and legal standards. Other duties include the collection of payments as required from customers for deliveries and to ensure truck and maintenance schedules/paperwork are completed accurately and on-time.
- HGV licence class C with a minimum of 5 years driving experience
- CPC modules and Tacho Card
- ADR certificate
- Experience in oil industry is desirable but not essential
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Daily meal allowances
- Bonus delivery incentive scheme in place with high earning potential
- 4 Weeks paid annual leave
- Joining Bonus available to successful candidates with relevant experience in oil distribution
HOURS OF WORK:
- Will vary depending on business demands
Ireland’s Fastest Growing Oil Company Campus Oil, is an Irish company and a subsidiary of the Stafford Group, which also includes Life Style Sports and Stafford Fuels.
Campus Oil distributes from 12 locations stretching from Counties Louth to Wexford, and operates a network of authorised distributors across the midland, west coast and Munster regions.
This extensive supply network coupled with service excellence and leading-edge technology places Campus Oil at the forefront of oil distribution in the country.