Last Update: 18:21 – 20/03/2020
Due to the evolving situation across the country regarding Covid-19, we would like to reassure our customers that we are working hard to ensure that all oil deliveries continue as planned over the coming weeks.
While we are working hard to ensure demand is met, please be advised that we are currently 2-4 days out on requested delivery dates.
We are currently operating our normal business hours and monitoring the situation daily.
Please note that our website is available 24/7 for placing orders. Ordering online remains the best way to place an order at this time.
With this in mind, we have put in place several measures to ensure the safety of both our drivers and our customers.
- We would strongly recommend that orders are placed online.
- However, if an order must be placed over the phone, a pre-payment by credit/debit card is required. This is in the interest of limiting interaction and maintaining social distancing guidelines as per the HSE directives.
- Our drivers are following the hygiene guidelines issued by the HSE.
- Where possible, please ensure that there is access to the tank to ensure social distancing guidelines can be maintained.
- If your oil tank is only accessible through the house, please see the update below regarding our policy for these deliveries.
We are undertaking these measures to ensure the safety of everyone in a very uncertain period.
Please note that despite our best efforts, there may be an impact on services which is beyond our control, so delays are possible over the period of disruption and we appreciate your understanding in these circumstances. We will, however, continue to work towards providing the local community with a consistent service.
We will be monitoring the situation continuously and will update this page as and when required.
UPDATE: Policy Regarding Deliveries Through the House:
If access to your tank is through the house, please note the following measurements:
- Please leave a delivery note on your order so that we can advise the driver in advance
- Please remove any rugs, mats, or other obstacles between the front and back doors, and have any protective coverings placed down in advance.
- Please have the back door and front door open so the driver can pass directly through without having to touch any surfaces.
- Please ensure you maintain social distancing guidelines of 2m at all times, both indoors and outdoors.
IMPORTANT: If you or any member of your household is currently self-isolating due to potential exposure, or experiencing symptoms, then in order to protect you and our drivers we will not be able to complete this type delivery at present. Please contact our customer care team in order to reschedule the delivery.
Please note that final discretion regarding the safety of completing the delivery rests with our driver.